Friday 13 November 2015

My Faithful Husband Finale November 13 2015 - 내 충실한 남편 피날레 2015년 11월 13일

my faithful husband pinoy channel

My Faithful Husband November 13 2015 Full Final Episode Replay
Sino ang babaeng ipapakilala ni Dean kina Emman at Mel? May bagong simula pa bang naghihintay para kina Emman at Mel? #‎MFHFinale‬


SHOW DESCRIPTION: My Faithful Husband is a Philippine dramatization arrangement coordinated by Bb. Joyce E. Bernal, featuring Dennis Trillo and Jennylyn Mercado alongside Mikael Daez and Louise delos Reyes. The dramatization arrangement will debut on GMA Network and overall by means of GMA Pinoy TV on August 10, 2015. "My Faithful Husband" succeeds The Rich Man's Daughter on the system's Telebabad primetime piece. The dramatization arrangement additionally serves as the gathering task for the loveteam of Trillo and Mercado after the arrangement Gumapang Ka Sa Lusak.

Source: Wikipedia

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

No comments:

Post a Comment